Sunday, September 12, 2010

Commentless

So here's the deal. I'm going to continue writing, but I'm going to take off the comments. Thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment on this blog. They really have meant a lot to me. However, sometimes I feel like my motivation to blog depends on how many comments I get. Silly, I know, but it's the truth. The fact that I haven't been getting tons of comments lately plus the fact that my life is extremely chaotic makes me want to just get rid of the blog. However, I want to keep this blog for me, and I know there are people who want to see what we're up to as well. So, we're going to try it like this for awhile and hopefully I will just blog whenever I have an extra minute. I'd love for you to continue reading if you want. And if you ever want to write me a comment or a note, just email me. I'd love to hear from you.

maralar@hotmail.com

Hopefully I'll blog more from here on out!!