Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Bangs Family

Last week I cut Bailey's bangs. She has the perfect hair for bangs because it's straight and it grows forward. Then yesterday, Hannah and I also got our bangs cut. I was really nervous because I haven't had bangs like this since I was 9 years old. At first, I hated it. It's growing on me, though. And I like the fact that it's something different. I get bored of the same hairstyle over and over.

Hannah just got some side bangs. It doesn't matter what I do to her hair, she always looks cute. I cut Brynn's bangs too, but they don't really look any different. This picture of her is actually before I cut her bangs, but I couldn't leave her out so I had to post a picture.

Now I just need to get Scott some bangs........


Before:

Before:

After:







(And I had to add this one of Brynn, too, because I think it's cute that every time she goes into Hannah's bedroom, she ends up with bling around her neck. She loves necklaces.)