Saturday, February 10, 2007



Hannah is officially four whole months today! This month Hannah has learned how to do more than she had in the previous three months put together. Here are the top ten things Hannah has learned to do this month:

1. How to grab things on her own-she loves to grab her rug with both hands as in the picture above.
2. How to shake her head like she's saying "no," although I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what she's doing.
3. How to rub her eyes when she's tired.
4. How to sleep with her arms out of her swaddle while in her bassinet, as pictured above.
5. She coos a lot more than ever.
6. She's rolled over five times this month and gets very close every other time I put her on her tummy.
7. How to move from one position to another-for example, I lay her down horizontally and she ends up being vertical when I look at her five minutes later.
8. How to make mom and dad laugh-she'll keep smacking her lips together if she knows we'll laugh at it.
9. She's learned to stare at us intensely while we are eating ( I think she's getting ready to eat solids soon).
10. And finally, she's mastered the art of laughing and has learned that her mother is hilarious as shown in this new video.

We are so lucky to have Hannah in our lives. We love her so much and we love watching her learn new things. She will be getting her checkup on Tuesday and 4 more shots so wish her luck. It is so sad to watch, especially since we know her better than we did at her two month checkup.

4 comments:

Jake said...

That smiling pic is SO precious!!

Anonymous said...

Allie and I watched that video clip a few times and laughed with you guys. Hannah has such a cute laugh. Allie would say, "more Hannah," when the clip ended so I would start it over again.

I can't believe she is 4 months old. Time sure does fly. She'll probably be crawling the next time I get to see her.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! I love her little laugh. It is so fun to see them learn new things everyday.

Anonymous said...

That is adorable. I found myself smiling and cooing at the video! She is laughing at you Maran! How funny. When you stop, she stops. When you laugh, she laughs. Precious. Mom