Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Whew! It feels like it's been forever since my last post. I think a month and a half is the longest I've ever gone without writing on this thing. December was a very busy month for us. The girls were all sick for almost two months off and on with a tummy bug that caused horrible diarrhea and vomiting. Sorry if that's too much info, but it was so ridiculous. I was really worried that something serious was causing my girls to be sick. They went the dr.s several times to be checked and Hannah got tested for many things and almost got her tummy x-rayed because she was throwing up for so long, but we chose not to do it. The doctor told us that he thought it was just a bunch of different viruses, which I know were going around here. I think it's finally over! We haven't had throw up or diarrhea for about 3 weeks now.

I also spent many nights planning for preschool again. I think I over-plan for those kinds of things because I spend hours upon hours planning and shopping for preschool. Again, thank goodness it's not my day job, even if I do enjoy it. I also spent many hours sewing Christmas presents and making Christmas bears, doing Christmas shopping, etc, etc. So, you can see why I was kind of busy, right? Sorry that no one got Christmas cards this year from us. I always send out Christmas cards, but we literally did not have a minute to take a good family picture this year. But thank you to those of you who sent us Christmas cards!

Not only was I busy, but my husband was also extremely busy. I felt like a single mother because when he was home from work or school, he was studying for his final exams. But I must say that I am SO proud of him, because he FINALLY FINISHED SCHOOL!!!!! He has graduated, and I can't wait to get that certificate in the mail to make it official. So not only was he studying for his finals this past month, but he was also applying tons for jobs and had a couple of interviews in between there. We are still looking for a job but hope that something good will come our way soon. If you know of any statistician or analyst jobs in your area, please let us know.

Okay, I was going to post pictures tonight, but I'm tired. This mostly just turned out to be a post of how busy we've been. Sorry about that. I will post some pictures this week, though, of what we've been up to. Nighty night!