Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Say Cheese!!!

I love these girls!






Poor Brynn



So, who do you think looks more like Hannah?


This is what Hannah looked like at the same age that they are. I don't know. She doesn't really look like either of them to me. She had no hair. I can definitely see Bailey in her with that round face and chubby cheeks but I think that she and Brynn have similar noses.



Oh and I forgot to mention, I am 95% sure that Brynn is going to have brown eyes. They are extremely dark and I can even see dark golden flecks in them. Although I LOVE blue eyes, I am excited to have one child with my brown eyes. I'm still not sure about Bailey's. They could go either way at this point.

4 comments:

Emily said...

What cute, cute girls!
I think Brynn and Bailey look more like you and Hannah looks more like Scott (from what I can see in your pictures)

Donna said...

Oh they are so adorable! I just want to kiss those lips! I don't think any of them look like Hannah. If Scott wasn't in the delivery room, I would think they got the wrong babies! J/K but Brynn does remind me of you as a baby. I am so excited to get a second brown eyed grandchild out of 15! Hooray! Enlarging the photo of Bailey, her eyes look dark blue. At that age, Hannah's eyes were definitely blue. How nice that they all have different color eyes. :)

Jen said...

They are all so cute, yet different. I think Bailey has Hannah's face and eye shape. Brynn's nose does look a bit like Hannah's. It will be fun to see how much they change. Hannah looked so different from that two month old piture just a few months later.

Hollie said...

I think they all have their own looks. I can see the shape of Bailey's face and somewhere around the eyes looks like Hannah. But that's about it. I even think that possibly all three of them have different noses from each other. That's the fun thing about mixing blue and brown eyed parents--you never know what's going to come out of it. They're all just so adorable. I love their smiles too.