Thursday, October 07, 2010

My Dancing Queen

Hannah started a ballet class on Tuesday, which she loves to far. They didn't learn a single dance step (in fact, they spent half the class stretching), but I think Mr. Mike was trying to teach them how to follow directions and how to find rhythm. It's only a 5 week long class, but I'm trying to see what Hannah is interested in. She took a tumbling class in the summer, which she also loved. I guess we'll see which one she likes better, so I know what to put her in in the future.

My mom bought this adorable tutu for Hannah's birthday. She's lucky because she's gotten to open two of her presents early (her bike and now this).




She's not too excited about having a boy teacher, but she's just going to have to deal with it.


I think she's the only brunette in the entire class.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to watching her over the next few weeks. Maybe she'll fulfill my dream (right after being a stay at home mother, of course) of becoming a dancer.