Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Disneyland!

Okay, I have a lot of videos and pictures, so bare with me here. We took Hannah to Disneyland for her birthday, and we had a blast! It was a looooong car ride, though. We first took Bailey and Brynn to my sister's house in Arizona. It was a beautiful car ride there. We went over a canyon and saw lots of beautiful fall trees. The only problem was that we were on a one lane road almost the entire time and it was really windy (Is that how you spell that? I guess it can be used as two different words). Hannah gets car sick so she threw up in the car. Poor baby. The girls were really fussy, too, so that didn't help. We finally made it to my sister's and then left the next day for Anaheim. That trip was a bit easier since Hannah just played or watched a DVD the whole time, but it was pouring rain for most of the trip. We got to our hotel and went out with some friends for dinner who live there. The next day it was off to Disneyland!! So here are the pics and videos.......

Here we are walking to the entrance on the first day!


Later that day we met up with our friend, Wendi, and her two kiddos. It was so fun to see them. Hannah misses her friend, Jill, so much.



It's definitely a small world


Hannah and Jill

Wendi and I watching the kids play in Toon Town

The Tea Cups




The next day, Hannah insisted on getting her face painted. She had people staring at her and commenting all day. I think she felt special!


Us on the ferris wheel



Meeting the characters:






This next video was Hannah's first time meeting a princess. She was star struck. I don't think she said more than 2 words and she forgot how old she is.











Dance Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Hannah got a balloon that she took a picture of. Unfortunately, it popped on our way back to my sister's house. Scared the crap out of Scott and me because it was midnight when it happened. We thought our tire blew, but luckily it was just the balloon.




Hannah's all time favorite ride.......THE MATTERHORN! We went on it 4 times.

The ride home was horrible as well. We could tell our brakes were going out by the awful grinding noise that occurred every time we hit the brakes. Luckily we made it to my sister's, but we had to stay there an extra day to get them fixed. Overall, though, I'd do it again in a heart beat. I can't wait to take Bailey and Brynn some day!