Friday, February 15, 2008

Will You Be My Valentine?

Hannah says, "Will you be my Valentine?"




Yesterday Scott surprised me by taking off the whole day of school. I felt kind of bad because I didn't want him to be behind, but it was nice to be able to spend a whole day with him; it doesn't happen very often. We decided to go out to lunch, since Scott wasn't going to be in class. We went to the Thai Kitchen, which is a really small restaurant here in Provo. There was one lady doing everything: cleaning the tables, being the cashier, hostess, and server to about 8 or 9 tables. After sitting there for while, we decided to get up and go somewhere else for lunch. I felt sorry for the lady doing everything, and it reminded me a little bit of when I worked at Mimi's, even though I didn't have to do everything like she did, but it was stressing me out just watching her. Anyway, then we just went shopping and I made dinner for Scott that night. Thank you to everyone who sent Hannah a Valentine's card.....it was very sweet!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Hannah looks adorable in her cherry outfit with her necklace and bracelet. What a cutie. Glad you got to spend Valentine's Day with your sweetie. Love Yas.

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of Allie sitting on that awesome green carpet with valentines balloons too. I love Hannah's cute little piggies. That was sweet of Scott to take the day off. Glad you had a "love"ly day.

Anonymous said...

Your description of the restaurant reminded me of my server days too. Poor lady. Give Hannah a valentine's smooch for us. I love the piggies.

JIll said...

Hannah you can be my Valentine anytime!
Sounds like you guys had a good V-day,even if lunch didn't go as smoothly as planned.Its always nice to have extra time with the ones we love.

Joe and Angela said...

Oh, she's so cute...I love those little pig tails!!

Glad you guys had a good V-Day.

Hollie said...

Hannah is so adorable. I love the double chin and hair do. It was nice of Scott to take the day off for Valentine's Day. He is such a good hubbie. I'm sure it was a sacrifice worth making though.