Sunday, March 22, 2009

We Need YOUR Help....

Ok....Scott and I are having some trouble picking out names. We weren't expecting to have 3 girls this early into our marriage so we really haven't thought of three girl names. I can tell you that one of them will be Bailey Marie. The other one will be _________ Elizabeth. I swear I have gone through hundreds of names this week and can't seem to find one that both Scott and I love. So, here's where you come in. I am going to do a survey every week for the next few weeks and I would LOVE it if you would participate. I will put up 4 names and I would like you to vote on your favorite out of the 4. The next week I will put up the winning name plus three new names. This way we can see what names you guys like. Of course this doesn't mean that that is the name that we will choose, but I think it will help us a little bit. Some of the names I will post are names that were suggested to us by other people and some are ones that we think are just OK. Some of them are unisex names, but they are cute either way. Anyway, so PLEASE do us this favor and vote every week, even if you've never left us a comment before. In the mean time, I'll try to write more blogs.

P.S. I think the nurse told us the wrong weight for the babies. I looked it up online and if they truly do weigh 1 lb 11 oz each, then I should be closer to 28 weeks along. They should only weigh around 11 oz each right now. Also, I have heard of SEVEN different baby girls announced this past month and not one single boy. Something must be in the water!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I think Kendall goes the best with Elizabeth. If you want more choices (to make it even harder for you!) I've got a list of names we had before we chose.
Practically everyone I know that's pregnant is having a girl too! Do you know/remember Sarah James (now Pierce) she's having a boy. There's at least one. Haha.

Donna said...

Maran, are you still taking suggestions on names? I have been thinking about it too and have thought of some more names that might be cute to you. Maybe you can aske for people's suggestions of names. I was actually thinking of using that at your shower as a suggestion box. Anyway, I will mail you the two names I thought of. I will vote every week. love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

I noticed a lot of girl's being born too. Literally the day you announced the results of your ultra sound, three of my friends did too. They are all having girls.

Wendi said...

Cute idea. I'll vote!

We need to get together again soon!

Wendi said...

PS- Claire has always been my most fav name. But its not like I can use it... Claire Blair? How mean would I be!?