Friday, January 12, 2007




Hannah is now three months old!! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. She holds her head up so high now and she's rolled over twice. For some reason though, the last week and a half she was doing horrible with sleeping. She was waking up almost every hour at night. It was incredibly hard for us to deal with. She was sleeping almost a five hour stretch and then after feeding her another three hour stretch so we didn't know what was wrong with her when she started sleeping for only an hour. This week we decided to see if we could train her to fall asleep on her own so we've just been wrapping her up tight and laying her in her bassinet. We only let her cry up to ten minutes to put herself to sleep. Each day has gotten better and better. Last night she did her long sleeping stretches again and today she had a three hour nap and a two hour nap. We were soooo excited!!! She is such a good baby!! Also this week I started school again. It has been hard to leave Hannah but I know she will be ok because she is with her daddy. I think this semester is going to be hard but I only have two semesters left so I have to pull through. Yesterday I also got my wisdom tooth pulled which was not fun but I am feeling a lot better today. It really wasn't that bad, but then again he didn't have to dig very far to get it. Anyway, we hope everyone is doing great and thanks for all the comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maran and Scott! I was on Kerrie's blog and saw the cute pictures of Allie and Hannah, so I had to check out your pics too. Hannah is so beautiful! What gorgeous eyes!

Anonymous said...

Hannah is getting more hair (wink). She is already changing a ton from the last time we saw her. It must be that she's 3 months old now :). Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and that Scott is able to watch Hannah while you go to school. Keep up the good work! It's down the home stretch now. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I look everyday at Hannahs pictures, and they always make me smile. I am so grateful that I can watch the changes from so far away! Give her a kiss for me, and tell her I love her! xoxoxoxo

Stephanie said...

By the way that first comment was from me...Stephanie