Thursday, September 28, 2006

So I am now a week away from my due date and as you can tell from this picture I am just HUGE. I went to the doctor's again this morning and was very discouraged afterwards. I am still not progressing with dilation and the doctor said he didn't think the baby had dropped. He said this could be bad news because that means my pelvis is too small and we might have to have her through a C-Section. Even if that's not the case, he said he thinks she will go past her due date and he also thinks she is about 8 pounds right now (all news that you don't want to hear at this point). I really don't think I can handle 2 more weeks of this and a C-section scares me half to death. I know doctors are wrong a lot and I hope that is the case here. All I know is that I am going for several walks this week and I am going to try to do anything I can to put myself into labor. Some exciting news is that mom is coming up today and I am very excited to see her. At least I know she will get to be here for the birth. I hope everyone is doing well and I will let you know if anything new happens soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your situation sounds too familiar.I just pray that you don't go through 56 hours of labor and then have a c-section. By the way, you look great...I can't believe how much she's grown since early August. Good luck!