Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Birthday Party

Happy first birthday to my beauties!


These smiles just crack me up. Both of them are so fake.

Hannah and her friend Montana had a lot of fun swimming together. They instantly became great friends.

My friend Stacy and her hubby Marc

Some more people at the birthday party above.

The birthday cakes.

The cupcakes for everyone else.


The girls loved their birthday cakes. They dove into them and ate almost the whole things.




They got so messy that we had to strip them down to their birthday suits and give them a bath in the baby pool.




The girls loved all of their presents. Thank you to everyone who came. The girls wont remember it, but Scott and I sure will!

5 comments:

Mom said...

That was such a fun, wonderful first birthday party. They were/are adorable. I am so glad I have gotten to see them and hold them etc. the past couple of weeks. I love it when you guys come for a visit!

kerrie said...

What a fun party! Their cupcakes are adorable! Wish I could have been there for the party.

Toni Tralala said...

It looks like such a fun birthday party! Hannah and Montana. lol. Your twins are adorable! It was so cute seeing them devour the cakes! :)

Marc and Stacy said...

It was so great to see you guys and be there! We love you and miss you already! :)

Rich and Crys said...

Ohhhh so adorable! The picture of Brynn with her HUGE chocolate cupcake the size of her head... priceless. Man, what a birthday! Did you seriously make the cupcakes? If so, you are my hero. They are so cute.