Tuesday, July 06, 2010

A Blog A Day

I'm baaack!! It's actually been quite nice taking a break from blogging. Want to see what I was busy doing at night in the month of June? Making these hats...







Not doll hats....hats for adults. It was kind of a service project. This doll hat was the first one I made. The yarn that I had for the adults turned out a bit cuter than this, but I forgot to take pictures of them. I'm going to make some of these for the girls and me for winter! We're going to be the cheesy family with matching hats.

Anywho, I'm done with that project for now, so for the next few days I'll be posting a blog a day. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Maran, those are adorable!! Please, please teach me how to make them. I can't wait to see the "cheesey" matching hats this winter :)
Love ya!