Sunday, December 10, 2006



Yesterday we had our ward Christmas party. Hannah was very good. She really likes to be out where a lot of people are. I think this dark, dungeon of a basement gets really old to her. She got to meet Santa Claus for the first time (although she was sleeping) which was fun. We also had pasta from Macaroni Grill at the party and then afterwards we went to Scott's work party at Macaroni Grill. We definitely had enough pasta in one day to feed an army. Also, today is Hannah's two month birthday. I can't believe how fast she has grown. She is still pretty little though. On Tuesday we have our two month check up. Hannah will be getting 4 shots and it is going to be very hard to watch. She's just too sweet to go through all that pain. I just want to say that I really like the second picture of her that I posted because her eyes look gorgeous. She always gets compliments on her eyes, especially her long eyelashes. I think she has longer eyelashes than Scott's and mine combined. I hope her eyes stay blue because they are just so beautiful. Anyway, I can't wait to see you all very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes she has gorgeous eyes and I definitely think they are going to stay blue. She sure is a cutie. Love yas Mom

Anonymous said...

I have to look everyday for new pictures that will ALWAYS make me smile! She is a beautiful little one! I am so excited to see you all soon, and be warned.....Hannah is mine for the duration!! Love you all - Mom

Anonymous said...

One more week and counting down until I can hold that little munchkin. I'm so excited! She's a gorgeous baby!