Monday, July 24, 2006


Bonzi Wells will not be a King next year. For anyone who cares, like I do, Wells wanted more money than the Kings could give him. Not the end of the world, but, he sure played well against the Spurs in the playoffs. The Kings did sign though, John Salmons. If you want to read more, you can here.
Not too much is going on with us. Maran is finishing up her class this summer, and we are getting ready for the Back to School season at work. This time of year and Christmas can be very challenging, but, it is not forever.
Hannah is doing well. She is moving all the time. If we go awhile without feeling her, we start to get worried. I can pretty much just put my hand on Maran's stomach and I will feel something. I think it's cool, Maran thinks it's uncomfortable. We have our next appointment a week from Friday, and then we have to go every two weeks. That just means that Hannah will be here soon.

No comments: